Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll use your solid campaign management and leadership skills to run your client’s daily digital business operations, while fostering strong client and partner relationships.
- Overseeing your client’s day-to-day digital operations and all of their channels.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Working proactively to present creative and solid business-development ideas.
- Taking responsibility for digital projects and digital display advertising campaigns from planning to execution and beyond.
- Analysing risks to the project and dealing with changes in the scope.
- Maintaining, managing and delegating resources effectively.
- Ensuring that the team’s deliverables are on time and meet the quality standards expected by the client and their organization.
- Conduct external and internal briefings.
- Ensure strong and constructive relationships with partner and media agencies.
- Kick off and follow up on digital projects and digital display advertising campaigns involving creation, UX, copywriting, production design, HTML production, performance, and measurement.
- Ensure that projects meet stated goals on time and within budget.
- Advising clients on digital touchpoint communication (paid and owned media).
- Managing your client’s financial performance.
- Reporting to your Account Director.
- You’re an excellent communicator who will be able to ensure that our client, internal teams and partner agencies are always on the same page.
- You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
- You’re familiar with current online and mobile technologies.
- You’re passionate about interactive communication and digital advertising.
- You can define and write scope-of-work documentation, project plans, functional descriptions, and briefings.
- You’re hands-on and results driven.
- You can read and understand (digital) media plans (and their digital-tech specs).
- You love to manage digital campaign projects that apply ‘above the line’ creative concepts to clients’ digital touchpoints (owned and paid media).
- You have more than two years’ experience working in digital advertising.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch or French with good knowledge of English.
- You’re very efficient, flexible and able to get the job done on time and within budget.
- You're a team player who can work well independently.
- You’re eager to learn.
- You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- A large, ambitious and highly creative client with lots of interesting, innovative projects and challenges.
- A highly professional yet fun agency where you will be supported by experienced strategic, creative and production teams.