Front Desk Receptionist
Are you great with customers? Are you not easily deterred by a challenging mix of hands-on jobs and can you think on your feet? Then you might be the person we are looking for to help run our Antwerp office reception!
- As the face of Wunderman Antwerp you make our guests feel welcome.
- You answer calls and you provide correct information.
- You help organize lunches, meetings, workshops and events.
- You manage the meeting room agendas
- You keep the guest areas shipshape.
- You take care of incoming and outgoing post and parcels.
- You help manage our office stock.
- You provide administrative support to the organization if necessary and assist in general office logistics.
- You are someone who places great importance to discretion and inspires confidence.
- Customer service comes naturally to you, you are surefooted in hospitality or another customer-related function.
- You know how to take care of business: you take proactive steps to complete your tasks.
- You keep an overview of everything, even when things get hectic.
- People praise you for your strong work ethic.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French with good knowledge of English.
- You have MS Office in your fingertips.
- You have a secondary education qualification (or higher).
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- Wunderman Antwerp works for different customers, some brands live around the corner, others are European players.
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc.
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Wunderman Antwerp is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.